In this interview, Robert talks to the amazing Susan Hallam. Susan is the founder and CEO of Hallam, a full-service digital marketing agency with clients including The United Nations, Speedo, and the BBC. Team Hallam was awarded Google’s top EMEA agency accolade in 2019, the Growing Business Online Award, and also won six gongs at The Drum RAR awards culminating with the Grand Prix Award in both 2018 and again in 2019. Susan was awarded an MBE in 2018 for her services to Innovation and Enterprise.
Let’s just put Hallam in numbers…
– 52 Experts
– 20 years in business
– 187 websites launched
– 17 major awards won in 2019
In this episode Susan and Robert discuss:
– How Susan has grown Hallam over a span of 20 years, since starting out as a one-woman band
– Hallam’s successful ‘scale-up’ journey
– The process of the merging and acquisition Hallam
– How working with your local Universities could be an immeasurable benefit to your business
– The secret formula of Hallam and Susan’s personal success
– How to accelerate growth within an agency
– Susan’s 3 magic ingredients for success
This podcast is vibrantly rich with snippets to take away! To watch the rest of the video sign up to the GYDA Member Hub Membership which is FREE for 3 months.
This interview was recorded in January 2020, prior to the COVID-19 breakout.